ONLINE EXCHANGE AND REFUND POLICY
Honour Apparel offers a full refund or exchange between sizes and styles within 14 days of order fulfilment as long as all terms and conditions below are fulfilled.
Please click on to below link to fulfil your returns once you have read through the Honour Apparel terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions:
- All items must be in new & unused condition with all tags attached.
- Garments that have been worn, washed or altered will be returned to the customer at their expense.
- All returns and exchanges will not be processed until the product is returned to Honour Apparel.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expenses e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded.
- All exchanges are based on stock availability.
- Gift Cards are non-refundable
- Sale Items or promotionally discounted items are non-refundable
HOW TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
To return or exchange an order, please bear in mind.
RECEIVING A REFUND
- The customer will be responsible for shipping costs back to Honour Apparel for all refunds. Exchanges will receive free return shipping.
- We don’t take responsibility for garments returned without a tracking number.
- Please return your parcel to :
98E Bellevue Road,
Bellevue Hill 2023
- Garments must be returned in the condition outlined above with the original invoice included.
- The customer will be notified once the return has been received and processed.
- Any returns or exchanges that arrive outside of the time period stated will not be the responsibility of Honour Apparel. We would like our customers to be happy with their purchase so have allowed a reasonable timeframe for the return or exchange of their order.
If you would like to request a refund please see below:
- The customer will be notified once the refund has been processed.
- You will be credited to the original payment method used at the time of purchase.
- Please note that original shipping charges or related expense e.g. duties and/or import taxes will not be refunded. If required, contact your local custom offices to receive additional information.
- Once a refund is processed, your financial institution can take 3 – 7 business days to process the funds back into your account.
All items are thoroughly checked for quality before sending to our customers; however, if you strongly believe an item is faulty, please note the following:
- Faulty items will only be accepted if the garment is delivered to the customer damaged or there is a subsequent manufacturing fault identified on receipt of purchase.
- Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty and returned to the customer.
- Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items but only where such items are deemed faulty or repairable. Repairs, however, do not come with a guarantee.
- If you would like to exchange your item, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability.
- If an item cannot be repaired or replaced, the customer will receive a full refund.
- To return a faulty item, please follow the steps listed above.
- An email and product must be received back to Honour Apparel within 10 days of product being delivered to customer. Please first send email detailing fault in question before returning product.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Return address is:
98E Bellevue Road,
Bellevue Hill 2023
Shipping returns, exchange or faulty items
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
When returning an item you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.